The Best Summer Reads for Your Kiddos
Around our house, we're big on books and story time. Especially when school's out during the summertime! Lately, River (our oldest) has been carrying tons of books around in his backpack. It's the cutest thing and it makes us pretty happy.
We've compiled a bunch of our two little ones' favorites (and ours) for you to read this spring and summer. We've specifically chosen the titles that we think will also inspire your kiddos to write more love notes! (P.S. Don't forget to show us a photo of what love notes your little ones are writing for our Love Note Challenge)
- The Hug Machine by Scott Campbell
- Ferdinand The Bull by Munro Leaf
- The Magic Treehouse Series by Mary Pope Osborne
- The Carrot Seed by Ruth Krauss
- Curious George by Margret & HA Reys
Ours & Their All Time Faves:
- Rosie Revere Engineer by Andrea Beaty
- Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
- The Day the Crayons Quit / The Day the Crayons Came Home by Drew Daywalt & Oliver Jeffers
Let us know which books you and yours love the most, and which you choose to read from this list.
Plus... here's one more reminder to check out our Love Note Challenge after reading these books with your littles (you can keep up on Instagram)!